In order for your laminate floor to remain beautiful and functional it is necessary to maintain it correctly. The following maintenance instructions will teach you how easy it is to maintain your Classen laminate floor. Only with proper maintenance will your laminate floor perform and look it’s best.
NEVER WET MOP YOUR Classen LAMINATE FLOOR! For best results your mop should be just damp.
- Vacuum (with attachment only) or dust mop the floor to remove loose dirt or grit
- Wipe up spills & pet accidents immediately
- Do not allow liquids to stand on your floor
- Do not use polishes, waxes, abrasive cleaners or pretreated cleaning pads, wet mops or concentrated cleaners
- Place walk-off mats at main traffic entrance and felt protective pads under furniture legs to prevent scratching
- Heavier stains, such as crayons, felt-tip markers, etc. may be removed with Classen laminate floor cleaner available through your dealer.
- Never use ammonia based cleaners or unapproved cleaners on your laminate floor Use only CLASSEN approved cleaners
Warning: Improper Maintenance will void the warranty!
Classen laminate flooring is best maintained in a balanced room climate with 45-65% relative humidity at normal room temperature between 68° and 72° F.